Right now in cities across the world gig workers are delivering our demands to Uber. We are calling for a snap action at the Uber Greenlight Hub this Wednesday as a part of these global actions.
We're delivering a giant letter of demands to Uber HQ in Melbourne on Wednesday:
- We demand a living wage so we can pay our bills and support our families
- We demand respect at work
- We demand transparency on policies, wages, trips, and fare breakdowns
- We demand conditions so we can have guaranteed safety and security on the job
- We demand the right to have a voice at work
- We demand that Uber does better
Can you join us on Wednesday to deliver our letter of demand?
- May 01, 2019 at 4:00pm – 5pm
Uber Greenlight Hub
578 Plummer St
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
Google map and directions
- 10 people are going