Uber drivers in Australia are participating in the global day of action on the 8th of March, surrounding Uber's imminent IPO and stock-market listing. Drivers are asking that Uber take driver demands seriously and engage with drivers to resolve disputes.
We are asking that drivers join us on the morning of Wednesday the 8th to protest and personally deliver our letter of demand to Uber staff.
We're delivering a giant letter of demands to Uber HQ in Melbourne on Wednesday:
- We demand a living wage so we can pay our bills and support our families
- We demand respect at work
- We demand transparency on policies, wages, trips, and fare breakdowns
- We demand conditions so we can have guaranteed safety and security on the job
- We demand the right to have a voice at work
- We demand that Uber does better
Join us on Wednesday to deliver our letter of demand!
- May 08, 2019 at 10:30am – 11:30am
Uber Greenlight Hub
578 Plummer St
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
Google map and directions